Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reminder: Don't forget to register to get your run on

Just a reminder that the 5th Annual Town & Country run is coming up fast on April 30th as mentioned here. The official race site is here.

Registration is $20 until April 16th per the Rotary Club's registration website.

It doesn't specify if the cost jumps after this date, so I emailed the organizers to see what the deal is. If and when I hear back, I'll be sure to share. My wife plans on running, with the rest of us scheduled to cheer her on.

UPDATE 4/11: Jim Rice, the 2010 Race director, kindly responded to my query with the following:
"Early registration for 5K is $20 and $10 for 1/2 mile Fun Run if you register by 4/16. The price increases to $25 and $12 from 4/16 through 4/29. We will accept race day registrations for $30 and $12 respectively."
I couldn't find this information on the run's website, but there it is. Register by the 16th to save yourself a few bucks.

No comments: