Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Wing It has a web presence

I saw their ad in Sunday's Waxhaw Exchange advertising their new website.

The ad also included a 20% off coupon, so there's a little extra incentive to try them out. I wonder if a printed coupon from the web version of Sunday's Exchange would be accepted for those unfortunate enough to not receive the Exchange.

I'm not much of a wings connoisseur, so I'm wondering if any wings fans have checked them out yet and can share their thoughts. Dorothy Maloney waxed poetic about Just Wing It and The Stuffed Olive in her Sunday column, but didn't really comment on the quality of food at either place. Which is probably for the best, because I can't imagine her uttering a negative word about either place.

So, anyone eaten at these two places? Thoughts? Am I crazy for not having been to either place yet?

No comments: