Monday, September 20, 2010

New Waxhaw Gazette released

Being busy with everything else going on, I forgot to mention last Friday's new issue of the Waxhaw Gazette.

John's changed his format a bit, so it's now possible to link straight to a story with a unique URL that should remain long after an issue is released, so Waxhaw bloggers everywhere are celebrating this development.

In this issue, John pines for a traffic light amidst the construction on Providence Road. As for me, I'd be happy if they could throw in that turning light at 16/75, but if you check out this site occasionally, you probably already knew that. (And since I've brought it up, NC DOT should be just about finished with the traffic counts scheduled at that intersection. I'll update when I hear anything as to the result.)

He also has an interesting piece on the history of business in America. I'm not sure I agree with everything in it, especially the part suggesting America is trending towards what Russia has become. Either way, it's worth checking out.

No comments: