Friday, July 30, 2010

Mayor ISO WFBM

For those wondering, that stands for Waxhaw Fiesta Band Members.

And why would she be seeking out Fiesta Band members? To tag along with her to the Charlotte Panthers training camp, of course. I'd like to score some footage of her loading the sombrero-clad folk into the back of the town van (there is a town van, right?), but unfortunately I'll be traveling.

Here's her post in full:
Hey Fiesta folk! I am going to the Panther's training camp tomorrow and would love to have some of you join me. Bring some Waxhaw Fiesta flavor... If interested, meet me at Main Street Grill around 8-8:15am tomorrow.
Since car honking probably won't follow the Fiesta Band to training camp, I propose they yell "Eyyy!" every time someone delivers a bone crunching hit.

No comments: