Sunday, July 25, 2010

OT: The New Scooby Doo Movies jokes

A little off-topic, but my boys came up with their best jokes to date & I thought them worthy of sharing.

Bear in mind we've been watching a lot of "The New Scooby Doo Movies" on Boomerang. For those not familiar with these, they aired originally in the early seventies and featured an array of celebrities from that time.

So bearing that in mind, here's number #1 from my youngest which came to him on our way back into Waxhaw:
Q: What time do you wake up in the morning?

A: Don (Dawn) Knotts
The kids were giggling over this all the way and my wife and I were quite impressed, as typically their jokes involved questions with nonsensical answers, but required a laughing reaction nonetheless.

My oldest's came to him in the shower later that night.
Q: What's your favorite sports team that starts with a 'P'?

A: Phyllis (Phillies) Diller
It is little personalized to me, but good nonetheless since my son is cracking Phyllis Diller jokes.

They've tried to keep up their hot streak with a Sandy Duncan joke about the beach, but it wasn't as good as their original two.

We're still watching the Scooby Doos, so maybe they'll come up with some more good jokes. Only time will tell.

No comments: