Monday, July 26, 2010

UNCC Students: Waxhaw Research Park A-OK!

The Union County Weekly has the first part of a two-part series regarding the final report produced by the UNCC student regarding the Waxhaw Area Research Park.

The mayor, who seems to be leading the crusade for the new science park (such that it inspired one of my earlier posts), will be happy to know that the class has ultimately decided that the park could thrive if the conditions are right.

I'm not sure I agree with all their conclusions, but I'd like to wait for the second article and the full report (assuming it provides some sort of basis for the conclusions detailed in the article) before adding my two cents. With any luck, I'll be too busy or uninterested in commenting at that point.

Read the whole article to get the lowdown.

The Union County Weekly claims to link to the full report produced by said UNCC students, but this appears to not be the case. I have emailed the author, Brian Carlton, asking for the link and once I receive it, I will graciously share it with you. Because that's the kind of guy I am, one interested in Waxhaw minutia and willing to post it on this site.

No comments: