Monday, July 26, 2010

Waxhaw Exchange articles

One of my pet peeves is the fact that I'm unable to link to a slew of Waxhaw Exchange articles because they appear to not be available online like the rest of the articles in The Enquirer-Journal.

Well, that's not entirely accurate as they are online in some new-fangled multimedia experience (see latest issuu issue here for illustration). But I'd really like to be able to link to individual articlesfor my sophisticated wine-and-cheese audience. It's a bit of a pain in the butt to discuss Alan's latest editorial, Sherri's latest cover story, or even one of Dorothy Maloney's rousing pieces about which local business she visited on a given week without being able to directly link to it.

I emailed editor Alan Jenkins about this and he stated all the articles should be online at The Enquirer-Journal site, but I sure can't find them if that's the case. I responded as such and am hoping to hear back from him.

In the meantime, anyone else have any luck finding Waxhaw Exchange articles at The E-J website?

No comments: