Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good deal at Waxhaw Massage

Michelle Karmon of Waxhaw Massage is running a pretty good sale right not for massage aficionados.

Get 2 hours of massage for only $60, but they need to be used by the end of September.

Details are here:
*This offer is available for purchase through 8/31/11.
*The sessions need to be used by 9/30/11.
*The appointments can be broken down into 2 one hour massages or 1 two hour massage.
*These can be used as gifts. (Just have the person you are gifting let me know when they make the appointment.)
*Limit 5 per client. (10 hours of massage total)
*2 hours for $60, 4 hours for $120, 6 hours for $180, 8 hours for $240, or 10 hours for $300
I purchased a massage for my wife from Michelle for Christmas (detailed here) and she was very pleased with the results. I imagine I'll be getting a couple hours for my wife to use. So if you're looking to get a massage, you might want to consider a nice local massage by Michelle. You can't beat the price.

No comments: