Friday, July 8, 2011

New businesses

A few new businesses are coming to town. Most of you have probably noticed these, but for those who haven't...

* The Bean and Belle, a kid's art studio, is taking over The Quilting Nook's old location. They participated in the parade and will apparently be opening in August.

* Designer Consigner is opening across the street from Ice Cream & Pizza Works. It appears to be an designer clothing consignment shop, which I imagine will be focusing mainly on women's clothing. The sign on the window says they'll be opening on July 11th, but the friendly folks at Pizza Works said they had a couple open houses and a wine & cheese social.

* The rumor mill at Union County Mommies was wrong this time. There's a sign at the old Marino's location that a restaurant called Cafe Italia will be coming soon. I didn't notice an ETA as I was driving by.

* I believe Waxhaw Art & Chocolate has been replaced as well, but cannot remember for the life of me what's taking its place.

I'm probably missing a couple more; if so, feel free to add them via the comments.

No comments: