Friday, August 6, 2010

Grand opening set for The Stuffed Olive

In case you missed it, a representative from The Stuffed Olive commented on my earlier post on the new bar and grill coming to town.

And it contained the grand opening date of Monday, August 9th, so there will soon be another bar and grill in town to offer a little healthy competition to Southsiders. I hope an unending price war between the two causes beer prices to plunge accordingly, although I suspect the odds of this occurring are slim to none.

If the representative from The Stuffed Olive is still around, inquiring minds want to know what beers will be available and which of those will be on tap? Serving liquor drinks as well? Menu available yet? So many questions...

1 comment:

Donna said...

I was there recently (scoping out the colors of course) and found to be quite nice. I think it was a Thursday night when they had Karaoke.

My friends has some appies and said they were great. There seemed like a nice selection of beer and the place was packed.

I think they are off to a good start.