Sunday, January 16, 2011

Waxhaw gossip apparently alive & well

Lori Bee has recently put up a couple posts on her rarely updated Waxhaw blog. For reasons unbeknownst to me, she had none on the Steelers big win over the Ravens. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but not all Waxhaw-blogging Steelers fans were as remiss.

But back to the topic at hand: Lori has one post on the recent tragedy and another referencing some mysterious gossip that's supposedly been making the rounds. Since I've heard nary a whisper on the aforementioned gossip, I probably shouldn't even bring this up since it reflects poorly on how connected I am in town. It's not the ideal way for me to convince you all I've got the finger on the pulse of Waxhaw.

On the flip side, it does reflect kindly on me since it illustrates I do not in fact associate with shady town gossips, like other Waxhaw bloggers who should remain nameless.

No comments: