Saturday, August 20, 2011

Continuing problems commenting to this blog

I'm told there are still problems for many of you trying to post comments to my blog. From what I can gather, there's not a whole lot I can do until Google eventually corrects the problem.

In the meantime, it appears setting the comments as a pop-up window will resolve at least some of the issues, but I'm not sure how it will affect those of you with pop-up blockers. If you're ever having problems commenting, don't hesitate to email me to let me know and I'll try to find the best possible solution to minimize problems and annoyances.

For those of you who are having the problem, I'm sorry. But take comfort in the fact that this problem affects not just the lowliest Waxhaw denizen, but also those at the tippy top of Waxhaw's political food chain.

No comments: