Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bonnie & Clyde update

For all those keeping tabs on the (growing?) Bonnie & Clyde kerfuffle, some of which I described here, I just heard that Diana Allen, mother of Carl Allen, will appear on the Tara Servatius Show on WBT this afternoon at 3pm to discuss the case.

I've been a big fan of Tara Servatius from way back, so I'm curious to see how she covers it. You can listen live at the wbt.com website and can also download podcasts of the show after the fact.

Interestingly, I emailed Tara about this just last night to make her aware of the story and in the hopes she'd use some of her investigative prowess to look into the matter.

The big question none of the media is asking: is this an example of a little Waxhaw blog getting results or pure coincidence? Probably the latter, but please don't let that stop you from thinking the former.

No comments: