Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19th snuck up on me

There's less than an hour until the big historic district meeting at the Waxhaw Elementary gym I mentioned here, here, and here.

I'll be unable to attend since I'll be helping coach some tee ball this morning. If anyone makes it and has any thoughts about the process or tone of the meeting (or anything else for that matter), pass them along so I can share them here. I'm always looking for good anonymous (or not) sources for these town meetings.

I still haven't heard back from Mike McLaurin as to when the commissioners will vote on whether to impose a historic district on some of us. If they want to, it can be as earlier as March 22nd. I sent out another email this morning to all of the commissioners to see if one of them can let me know when that vote will occur.

No comments: