Thursday, March 3, 2011

St Patrick's Day around the bend

With St. Patrick's Day coming up fast, don't forget about the 3rd Annual SouthSide Irish Parade being organized by Southsiders. I've never been able to attend since I believe these have traditionally (as traditional as a 3-year old parade can be, I suppose) been held around lunchtime.

In fact, the details here state it kicks off at 11am on March 17th in front of Southsiders.

But a later Facebook post on February 26th by Southsiders states the parade starts at 5pm that day, so I suspect that's the more accurate of the two times. The post:
Next week we begin selling the 3rd annual SouthSide Irish Parade T-Shirt. A bargain @ 5 bucks and a pretty cool T as well. Now don't forget that the Parade starts @ 5:00 on St. Patricks Day March 17th. Live music and the best Corned Beef in the city Come on and join the fun!
Now I got to get in there and get one of those tee shirts.

No comments: