Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Waxhaw Yoga has moved

If you blinked in early April and just opened your eyes, you might've just noticed that Waxhaw Yoga has moved into the little plaza across from Ski Trail Lane. They used to be holed up over at the Eight Legs Gallery near Fox's Pizza.

According to their website, the move occurred in early April. What can I say? I don't drive up Providence Road very much and on those rare occasions I do, I'm more likely to be caterwauling to Billy Joe Shaver than actually paying attention to my surroundings.

On a less important side note, I bought a massage gift certificate from Waxhaw Yoga (from massage therapist Michelle Karmon) last Christmas for my wife that she has yet to cash in. Given past behavior, she'll use it shortly before expiration after I've been hounding her for weeks not to waste it.

No comments: